The Parent of a Toddler?
a toddler is a lot like riding a roller coaster: it’s fast-paced, it’s scary, it's fun,
sometimes you feel like screaming or puking, but most importantly it’s full of
ups and downs!
This is the age of learning to run and jump. It’s a time when
verbal skills grow by leaps and bounds. A time when a previously “baby-proofed” home won’t always be enough to keep your little one safe, and a time when temper tantrums can come full force.
You may wonder how to discipline your little one. You may wonder if you'll be changing
diapers for the rest of your life. You may wonder when your child is ready to sleep in a bed instead of a crib. Or
you may just wonder how to get your child to eat vegetables with the same vigor
used when trying to eat crayons!
No one understands your child quite like you do. As many parents can attest to though, toddlers habits and preferences can fluctuate weekly, even daily! They may like something one day and despise it the next! With all this
change, sometimes what seemed to work in the past no longer does. So,
what is a parent to do?
Toddler-tips-and-tricks is here to help you on this journey
through these vital years of your child's life. Like
the roller coaster, it’s an exciting ride! And we want you to enjoy it! Yes…
enjoy it! There will be ups, there will
be downs, there will even be meltdowns, but our tips and tricks are here to
make the ride a little smoother.
This website has ideas on all sorts of
topics to help you with whatever new phase your little one is in now, whether
you need help with tantrums, information on car seats, nutrition facts, behavior & developement, activities, safety tips, potty training, toddler tooth care and more!
- Toddler Tantrums
- Toddlers are known for their toddler tantrums. Learn about toddler discipline, and ways to prevent and calm tantrums.
- Potty Training
- Find tips on potty training methods, how to know if your child is ready to toilet train and more!
- Toddler Activities
- Fun toddler activities help your child learn and play at the same time. Great activities include water activities, music for toddlers, and toddler toys that will help them use their imaginations!
- Toddler Craft Ideas
- Check out these fun toddler craft ideas. Find easy toddler crafts you can enjoy completing with your little one!
- Toddler Nutrition
- Find information on toddler nutrition including snack ideas, recipes, ways to get your toddler to eat healthy, toddler constipation tips, and a "MyPlate" overview!
- Toddler Safety
- Keeping your toddler safe is very important to you. Keep your toddler safe in the car, at home, around water, and more. Here are some tips and tricks to help with toddler safety.
- Toddler Behavior
- Trying toFind tips on toddler behavior including issues like separation anxiety, hitting, biting, and pacifier and bottle. Find tips on discipline, development, and helping toddlers speak.
- Toddler Sleep
- Parents deal with many toddler sleep issues, whether it's deciding when to move their child from crib to bed, choosing between a twin or toddler bed, or transitioning them to a new bed.
- Toddler Teeth
- Learn how to properly care for toddler teeth, and find tips and tricks to make toothbrushing less of a struggle with your toddler!
- Developmental Milestones
- Learn more about developmental milestones for toddlers. Find information on toddler milestones for social, physical, cognitive, and language & speech development. Also find tips for teaching toddlers.
- Toddler Tips and Tricks:The Blog
- Find all the toddler tips and tricks you'll need from subjects including potty training, nutrition, tantrums, toddler activities, crafts, sleep, behavior, development, and safety!